Update of my (partial) implementation...

Hi,

I have put version 0.5 of my work on math font at the following
places:

ftp://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/logimac/Dokumente/www/mixed/mfnt0_5.tgz
http://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/mixed/mfnt0_5.tgz

This version corrects some errors in version 0.4 which have been pointed
out on this list. New in this version are the ability to choose between
the traditional set of extensible characters (4 sizes each) or the
extended set. There is also a bold and an Euler version now, although
these are even more incomplete than the normal version.

Comments are welcome.

Regards, Matthias

--
Matthias Clasen