Re: Familiy limit (was: About atomic encoding)

> At the moment, there's no way to re-allocate a math symbol font.  This
> would be quite tricky, since it would require changing how NFSS
> allocates family numbers.

Unless I have misunderstood the problem, you can just use
\DeclareSymbolFont with an existing math symbol font as the first
argument.  LaTeX2e will report that the math symbol font has been
redeclared (and as far as I can figure out, LaTeX2e does the right
thing internally).

---
Frank Jensen,   fj@iesd.auc.dk
Aalborg University