Disruption

Our department is about to upgrade all of our machines from SunOS to
Solaris... this process is scheduled to take approximately ten days,
between 2 Sep and 12 Sep.  During this time the COGS ftp server
(ftp.cogs.susx.ac.uk) will be unavailable.  The math-font-discuss
mailing list should continue to operate, although there may be some
delay in messages being forwaded.  I will still be receiving mail,
either as alanje@cogs.susx.ac.uk or as
math-font-request@cogs.susx.ac.uk, but I probably won't be able to add
or remove addresses from the math-font-discuss list.

Sorry about the disruption,

Alan.