extensible delimiters

these are very expensif as far as glyph slots go:

Could I have some references for the extensible versions of the following:

        [|        |] -- semantic brackets (almost universal)

	(|        |) -- relational image (in Z)

        {|        |} -- bag symbol (some dialects of CSP)

        <|        |> -- bindings (in Z)
If those are only used in Z and CSP, maybe i got forget about them ?

What about these:

  /
 /

 \
  \

and the same in bbb.

If the semantic brackets are almost universal, maybe I should take those.
What about the other ones.

JZ