Re: More on subscripts and superscripts

>It is also interesting to look into Russian books, they have a quite
>different way of teaching (and writing) math.

This does raise a very interesting point, as to how
language-independent we should try to make the encodings.  Certainly
we should try to include the different math styles of all of the
countries covered by the DC fonts, but should we try to be more
ambitious than this?  Perhaps math setting in languages such as
Russian would require a different MC encoding, but could use the same
MS and MX encodings...

Any ideas anyone?  Non-English math setting is totally outside my
field!

Alan.