integrals

SS writes:

<<<<<
> That means that for integrals, there are three sizes available.
>
> Should we make that general for double and triple ints and oints ?
>
> JZ

Yes! By all means.

Seeing as you know so much, could you please tell me where the
very small version of the double O integral is needed, and where the very
small version of the triple O int is needed.

examples, references, and so on.

I hope you realise, that i am more concerned about the very small version,
seeing as the other sizes are obvioulsy needed.

JZ

Ps: i am on the mailling list, so don't send me the stuff twice.