? Zed

Hello,

I'm just trying to get order into that storm of messages and news. Here is
question one:
What does Z, OTT and CSP mean?

It seems that these need special symbols which are not used outside those
dialects. Identifying those could be very helpful to design an encoding for
an optional Z/CSP/OTT-font to come as an extension module to the standard
TeX/LaTeX fonts.

(I generally support the notion of having a core with the most general and
often used symbols, a ``halo'' of less often and general used symbols --
these two might constitute the new standard set -- and extension modules
for special purposes. One of these extensions which comes immediately to my
mind would be a Dirac-Slash font to be mc-encoded for high energy
physicists.)

--J"org Knappen