One solution to "Corrupted NFSS table" problem

Jochen Autschbach jautschbach at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 1 09:26:43 CEST 2004

On that topic: Is there any chance that such problems will ever get
fixed in a future update instead of just adding to a growing list of
things to fix after the installation fails?

Call me a heretic, but I think YandY need to provide some support that
goes beyond what a self-help group can offer. What I have seen so far,
most problems are related to the installation scripts and would not
involve bug-fixes in the YandY programs themselves.

By the way, I'm still wondering why DVIWINDO doesn't print postscript
figures to a postscript printer if the graphics has a TIFF preview (I
posted that a few months ago).

Regards,
Jochen