Fwd: Re: Missing font question

Randy Moses randy at ee.eng.ohio-state.edu
Thu Sep 11 10:27:32 CEST 2003

>Hi Randy -
>
>looks like you either don't have the fonts or there might be
>a missing \input
>
>Can you please provide us with  the preamble of your paper?
>and how old your system is ???   Do you have all the Lucida
>fonts?  the AMS fonts?   etc...

I am using Windows XP on a <1 year old system. I don't know how to tell if
I have all the fonts. I'm pretty sure something is not finding the tirsc or
tibsc fonts.  Here is a preamble of the paper

\documentclass[11pt,onecolumn]{IEEEtran} %!PN
\usepackage{epsfig,amsmath,amssymb,epsf,amsfonts,graphicx}
\begin{document}

If I search for tirsc or tibsc in c:\yandy\fonts, I find several hits in
\tfm directories.
If I look in the c:\windows\fonts directory, I find the file
TIR_____.pfm

I hope this helps.
Randy

Randolph L. Moses                         randy at ee.eng.ohio-state.edu
Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering                  614-292-1325 (tel)
The Ohio State University                                  614-292-7596 (fax)
2015 Neil Avenue               http://eewww.eng.ohio-state.edu/~randy
Columbus, OH 43210  USA