[Xy-pic] Arrow head direction using xy-pic

Ryan Sherrill ryanesherrill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 00:35:07 CEST 2016

Good afternoon all,

I joined the mailing list hoping for some suggestions with a problem I'm
having.  I've previously used xymatrix, but for a paper I'm working on I
need the ability to put lines with arrows at arbitrary locations in x-y
space.  In the following MWE I specified two points and then drew a line
between them. From the xy-pic reference manual I used `?>*' to combine two
commands and then tried to add an arrow head to the end of my line.

\documentclass{article}\usepackage[all]{xy}
\begin{document}
\xy(0,0)="A",(15,15)="B",
\end{document}

>From the MWE the arrow head appears but it is not in the same direction as
the line.  I would appreciate any assistance the group could offer.

Thank you,
Ryan Sherrill