[Xy-pic] Xy-pic and diagxy

Michael Barr barr at math.mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 26 13:24:57 CEST 2013

Of course I would.  I once wrote something for Tugboat describing it as a
"Lego-like" package of building blocks and perhaps you could also include
a pointer to that.  But the doc/tutorial is the real introduction.

Incidentally, there is another way to do it.  Place your nodes in a
coordinate system and then draw arrows.  For a simple diagram like this,
that turns out to be more complicated, but it simplifies some very complex
diagrams.  As for the user interface, I leave that to you.  I guess
diagxy.tex would have to be renamed diag.sty.  It could require a bit of
tinkering to assure that @ is "other".

Michael

--
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy--the search for a superior moral justification