[Xy-pic] Fw: Xy-pic and Qcircuit

Bryan Eastin beastin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:59:10 CET 2011

Hi Kris,

I noticed that error before but was unable to make it go away.  I
spent some more time trying tonight with no success.  The file
"xypic.tex" is where the installation guide tells me to put it, and
I've run texhash.  Clearly the other files are being found since the
log file states that I'm using Xy-pic version 3.8.5 now (and now
things don't typeset right).  I haven't found any promising leads on
the internet, and I don't know what else to try at this point.

Bryan