[Xy-pic] A question on edges

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Tue Apr 19 22:07:24 CEST 2011

Hello Felipe,

On 13/04/2011, at 6:16 PM, Felipe GAYOSSO MARTINEZ wrote:

> hello everyone, i have drew a graph and i want to change each color used in my edges to a different type egde
> By example...
>
> I desire my "blue egdes" to a ------- type edge.

Certainly you can do this, using the [color] extension,
and applying modifiers such as  @[red]  @[blue]
with named colours.
You can change individual edges, or all at once
with a customised arrow-type.

This is all explained in the Xy-pic reference Manual,
or maybe you could provide an example, and state
more precisely what you want to do.

> any suggestion? Many thanks in advance,
>
> Felipe

Hope this helps,