[Xy-pic] Conflict between unicode-math and xypic

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 06:54:19 CET 2010

On 06/11/2010, at 12:31 PM, Ross Moore wrote:

> ! Undefined control sequence.
> <argument> \zf at update@ff
>                         {+ssty=0}
> l.5 \setmathfont{XITS Math}
>

> I've manually updated to the latest  fontspec  unicode-math  expl3
> and also the XITS fonts.

Are you sure there isn't an older version lying around somewhere? It seems like you're using unicode-math v2.1b; v2.1c is current in CTAN/tlmgr.

> Using LuaLaTeX there is a similar but different failure:
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \fontspec_declare_shape:nnnn ...t }}\tl_if_eq:xxT

And I *think* this is an older version of fontspec; v2.1c on CTAN doesn't use \tl_if_eq:xxT except in a compatibility definition near the top of the package. (The new name is \str_if_eq, which is the primitive \pdfstrcmp/\strcmp.)

-- Will