[Xy-pic] Fw: Update on pdftex support for xy-pic?

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 26 05:09:10 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Does anyone have current info on PDF and Xy-pic to help Normand?

Also: should we perhaps move the Xy-pic home page over to a wiki page so
we can more easily accumulate patches and such?

Cheers,
        Kris

__
Kristoffer H Rose, ph.d. <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax -6324)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

----- Forwarded by Kristoffer H Rose/Watson/IBM on 09/25/2008 11:03 PM
-----

Normand Leclerc <leclerc.normand at gmail.com>
09/19/2008 10:09 AM

krisrose at tug.org
cc

Subject
Update on pdftex support for xy-pic?

Hi Mr. Rose,

I am looking to do xy diagrams on a pdf file generated from
pdftex.  A throughout search from Google only gives the following
link to a driver:

http://www-texdev.ics.mq.edu.au/WARM/

That link is deprecated, or the server really down.

Where is the driver?

 And are there any instructions on how to setup the driver on
 Miktex?

 Any help would be appreciated.

 A note (on the home page of xy) would be helpfull too.

Thanks in advance and xy is really interesting.
Thank you to keep it alive.
An xy author.

--
Cordialement,