[Xy-pic] colored crvs splines

Ishanu Chattopadhyay ixc128 at psu.edu
Sun Jan 15 23:56:47 CET 2006

 that solves my problem, yes.... i always suspected it would be THAT simple
given the brilliantly absolute simplicity of XY...
A million thanks to Ross Moore.................

one more question (again, probably obvious to everybody....)

The curved arrow tips dont get "curved" in the right direction... looks a
little bad....
My solution was to typeset the arrows and their tips separately...

\xy 0;/r.23pc/: (0,15)*+[o][F-]{q_{1}};
{\ar@{-}@[red]@/^1pc/^{\txt{$\sigma_k$}}(2,14)*{};(10,2)*{}};
\endxy

Is there a better way to do this ?