[Xy-pic] Fw: XY-pic and LyX

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Sun Feb 5 04:51:14 CET 2006

Dear Xy-thusiasts,

You may find the following interesting: finally instant feedback diagrams!

Unfortunately I have misplaced my access keys to tug.org so I cannot
update the home page (http://tug.org/applications/Xy-pic/) with these cool
links.  (Anyone with access: feel free.)

Thanks, Peter, for the work.

Best regards,
  Kristoffer [wishing OpenOffice had an Xy-plugin, too]

__                      <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax 6324)
Kristoffer H Rose, Ph.D. <http://www.research.ibm.com/people/k/krisrose>
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

----- Forwarded by Kristoffer H Rose/Watson/IBM on 02/04/2006 10:44 PM
-----

gumm at mathematik.uni-marburg.de
02/02/2006 07:11 AM

krisrose at tug.org
cc

Subject
XY-pic and LyX

Hi Kris,

as a longtime user and fan of XY-pic, I have recently figured out how to
use XY-pic from inside LyX, taking advantage of the preview latex
package.

The result is a documentation, which you can find as html under
  http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/%7Egumm/LyX/Using_XYpic_in_LyX.htm
and as pdf under
  http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/%7Egumm/LyX/xypic/xypic.pdf

If you think this might be worthwhile stuff, please feel free to link
your XY-pic page
to this.

Best regards, Your
H.Peter Gumm

P.S.: Since I am not sure, whether your address is still correct,
I would greatly appreciate an acknowledgement  as to whether
you received this message.