[Xy-pic] Fw: question xypic

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 13 19:50:10 CET 2005

Dear Xy-enthusiasts,

I'm forwarding this question from Manfred as I am not up to date on how
well Xy-pic and PDF-TeX play together these days.

Best regards,
  Kristoffer

__                      <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax 6324)
Kristoffer H Rose, Ph.D. <http://www.research.ibm.com/people/k/krisrose>
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

----- Forwarded by Kristoffer H Rose/Watson/IBM on 12/13/2005 01:45 PM
-----