[Xy-pic] xy and prosper

Davide Sangiorgi Davide.Sangiorgi at cs.unibo.it
Wed Apr 7 10:11:47 CEST 2004

Dear Ross,
at the end of this email are the prosper and seminar files that i
tried, and thereafter, the log files that they have produced.
The prosper file (called prova_prosper.tex) does not compile
while the seminar file (called prova_seminar.tex) compiles well.
I do use the dvips,ps options. If I remove the reference to xy in
the prosper file, then this compiles well too.

Many thanks for your help,
Davide

------------THE PROSPER FILE : ---------------

\documentclass[]{prosper}