[Xy-pic] Re: update to xy-pic 3.8?

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 14 11:11:20 CEST 2003

Dear all,

Juergen asks,

> Whatever happened to the proposed upgrade to version 3.8?  I notice
people
> rediscovering old bugs, like the typo in \UseCurveframes@ (should be a
> capital "F").

I received a few patches, some hard to apply, and never found time to fix
them and apply them properly to the documented source files and rebuild.
If there are any volunteers with a better sense than me as to what the
essential changes are then I'll be happy to pass the baton (aka. well
tarred RCS sources) on building 3.8!  All it takes is a un*x-style system
with GNU make and the usual TeX tools.

Best regards,
        Kris
__
Kristoffer H Rose, Ph.D. <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax 6324)
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598