[Xy-pic] loops of different sizes?

Jürgen Koslowski koslowj at iti.cs.tu-bs.de
Wed Oct 8 15:43:43 CEST 2003

Hello,

Here is a little problem that has been bugging me for quite a while, but
never enough to do something about it.

When drawing loops with the construct \ar@(ul,ur)^a"A";"A", I can
influence the shape of the loop by varying the arguments in
parenthesis, but I cannot seem to modify the size of the loop.
Sometimes, \eg, when drawing automata with circled states, the loops are
too small.  And now I wish to draw several loops of growing size based at
the same vertex.  In order to enlarge individual loops I have already used
auxiliary points, but for several loops this becomes very inconvenient.

Any ideas?

-- Juergen

--
Juergen Koslowski               If I don't see you no more on this world
ITI, TU Braunschweig               I'll meet you on the next one