[Xy-pic] Re: Xy-pic digest, Vol 1 #9 - 1 msg

Robert A.G. Seely rags@math.mcgill.ca
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:23:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 xy-pic-request@tug.org wrote:

> I'm hoping someone can help by telling me how to draw the little
> `right-angle' device often used to show that a certain commuting square is
> a pullback/pushout using xypic.

An addendum to my note re M Barr's diagxy package: I just noticed that
there is a similarly named file

    ftp://ftp.math.mcgill.ca/pub/barr/DIAGXY.ZIP

(the difference being uppercase vs lower case) which is a few days
more recent - I suggest browsing the directory

    ftp://ftp.math.mcgill.ca/pub/barr/

to see which one is more recent than the other in future, since I
imagine the name distinction reflects the method of uploading the file
rather than any content distinction.

-= rags =-

R.A.G. Seely
<rags@math.mcgill.ca>