[XeTeX] ".ttf" automatically added to font names

Dirk Hünniger dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com
Fri May 12 21:57:12 CEST 2017

Hi Ulrike,

thanks for your help so far. Since this way of writing it seems to work
today.

\setmainfont[Path=/usr/share/fonts/truetype/cmu/,UprightFont=cmunrm,BoldFont=cmunbx,ItalicFont=cmunti,BoldItalicFont=cmunbi]{cmunbx.ttf}

I changed my source code to use this way of writing it. I will wait for
a few days, to see if someone objects. I will then publish a new version
of mediawiki2latex.

Thanks a lot

Yours Dirk