[XeTeX] pst-fill boxfill failure when compiling with XeLaTeX

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 23:41:12 CEST 2017

Dear Akira,

Thank you for your reply.

> Please consider it is happy if pstricks for XeTeX works ok.

Indeed. I am very happy with and thankful for all the hard work you
and others have done to make quite a large portion of pstricks
available in the XeTeX environment. Thank you all very much.

> If you need graphics by pstricks in XeTeX, please
> create a pdf image for the  graphics in other
> process by dvips + ps2pdf, and include the image
> by XeTeX.

Probably the most important reason I would like the XeTeX environment
is because of the unicode font handling and ease of font switching
(when the graphic includes text). However, even in that case, I could
render the graphic with dvips+ps2pdf (as you said) and then apply the
text on top of that using XeTeX.

Thank you again,
Daniel