[XeTeX] Mixed Roman and Indian alphabets for Sanskrit (was: what is \setmainfont used for?)

ShreeDevi Kumar shreeshrii at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 06:01:42 CET 2017

A clarification,

even though sanskrit transliteration in Roman script is labeled as IAST in
the above pages, is does not follow the IAST scheme fully but is cross
between that and the ISO standard, similar to the romanization scheme
described in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Library_at_Kolkata_romanisation to
allow for it to be used for other Indian languages also.

ShreeDevi