[XeTeX] unicode-math and ucharcat

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:49:29 CET 2017

ucharcat.sty isn't needed for xetex as it's already a primitive but if
you have texlive 2016 you should have ucharcat.sty (or tlmgr install
ucharcat should install it if for some reason it isn't installed
already). That said unicode-matth could move the luatex-specific part,
but really there's no reason not to have ucharcat installed.

David