[XeTeX] sizefeature in newfontfamily

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Apr 14 12:25:29 CEST 2017

Am Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:06:22 +0200 schrieb François Patte:

> The font size is ok for my notes, but the interlineage is too big if
> notes are on two lines. Is there a feature in SizeFeatures description
> to adapt the interlineage to the chosen font size?

Not really. The baselineskip is a property of the paragraph, what
matters is its value at the end of the paragraph, so it doesn't make
much sense to change it along with a font as you don't know if the
font will still be active when the paragraph ends.

You could define a high-level font command that changes
\baselinestretch, but imho it would be better to add this to your
special command:

\documentclass[]{article}

\begin{document}
\newcommand\mynotes{\parbox{5cm}{\renewcommand\baselinestretch{1.5}\selectfont
abc\\abc\\abc}}

abc\\abc\\abc

\mynotes

\end{document}