[XeTeX] Strange quotes symbol

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:10:58 CEST 2016

If you put {\tracingall \textit{\mu}} to your document, you will be
able to see what TeX is doing but be prepared to read "lakh" (or even
more) lines of messages in the log file. Do not forget the outer curly
braces, without them you will not be able to find anything. I have not
tried, I just keep the rule that using a math symbol outside of math
leads to an error or at least to strange things.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz