[XeTeX] handing over ucharclasses to someone who has the time to work on it

Mike "Pomax" Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Sun Oct 16 19:09:30 CEST 2016

Hey all,

it's been a few years since I've used XeLaTeX for large documents, and
so forgot pretty much everything I need to know in order to properly
maintain the ucharclasses package. There's still questions coming in for
it through email and github every now and then so if anyone is
interested in become the package maintainer, let me know and I will
happily transfer the project to you so that it can keep getting updated
as Unicode and XeLaTeX update.

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans