[XeTeX] babel

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Fri Mar 25 12:38:30 CET 2016

El 25/03/2016 10:40, Zdenek Wagner escribió:

> The old IL2 encoding was creased for the CS fonts and supported in
> cslatex. [...] Thus the result is that
> the only encoding for Czech and Slovak that has ever been officially
> supported in babel is T1. It makes no sense to introduce IL2 (and XL2
> that was probably used by me only).

Then perhaps there should be a further key, like for example:

encodings.deprecated

This will open the question about which encodings are deprecated.
For example, I think like Apostolos LGR should be one of them,
particularly because it doesn't conform to the LICR, but I presume
some others won't agree.

Javier