[XeTeX] Hyphenation of strings of more than 63 characters

Peter Mukunda Pasedach peter.pasedach at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 19 21:10:38 CET 2016

I finally managed to build it in such a way that it identifies itself
with the right version number, I had to do a new clone of the sources
for that, didn't find out how to clean them up. Now how do I set the
parameter, as \XeTeXhyphenatablelength=1023 somewhere in my preamble
or as a command line option to xelatex? The former I'm afraid doesn't
work.

Peter