[XeTeX] xetex installation

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:11:11 CET 2016

If it is a font issue, TeX Live 2015 will not help but downgrade to 2012
will. I still have all versions from 2007 to 2015 installed. If I get a
short text demonstrating complex conjuncts and your font file, I can test
it in all TL versions both with your font and my fonts.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz