[XeTeX] XeTeX Digest, Vol 144, Issue 15

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:24:35 CET 2016

Someone with better memory than me may probably help. Up to 2012 XeTeX used
ICU, since 2013 it uses HarfBuzz. Some Indic fonts do not implement all
features and thus they work with ICU, not with HarfBuzz. There is a feature
that forces XeTeX to use ICU but I forgot it and cannot find it. (gedit
uses Pango for rendering)

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz