[XeTeX] xetex installation

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:02:39 CET 2016

Most probably this is not a problem of xetex but a problem of the font.
Have you tried to use a different Bengali font? I do not know Bengali but I
use Devanagari frequently since XeTeX was compiled in TeX Live and I do not
have problems. Many years ago there were problems with FreeFont but these
bugs were fixed many years ago.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz