[XeTeX] Σχετ: Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:51:37 CEST 2016

It is strange, you should complain for poor connection. My ADSL speed
is nominally 8 Mbps. Since the line is overloaded, the real speed is
usually 6 Mbps. Installation of scheme full from the neares mirror
takes about one hour. You wrote your speed is 2.7 Mbps, so it should
complete withint two or three hours. The problem may be cause by loss
of too many packets due to some noise. So you probably pay for very
low quality and the provider should fix it. Many companies provide
free service for measurement the real speed, you just connect to a web
page of such a company and it measures the speed of download and
upload and stability. If it is too different from what you pay, you
should complain.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz