[XeTeX] Σχετ: Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Jul 12 19:09:39 CEST 2016

Ross Moore wrote:
> The package, once installed, comes with two example documents:
>
>    sample.tex
>    small2e-pdfx.tex
>
> If you have the most recent TeXLive 2016 installed,
> you can find them this way:
OK, I now have TeX Live 2016 installed ((small scheme plus a few options) and have added the pdfx package using the TeX Live manager; however, compilation of "small2e-pdfx" fails as follows :

> pdfx.sty <texworks:e:/TeX/Live/2016/texmf-dist/tex/latex/pdfx/pdfx.sty#1778>
>

> 1778
>

> LaTeX Error: File `xmpincl.sty' not found. Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed, or enter new name. (Default extension: sty) (e:/TeX/Live/2016/texmf-dist/tex/latex/pdfx/8bit.def) Using XMP template file: pdfa.xmp ! Undefined control sequence. l.1778  \includexmp                    {\xmp at template}%

and asking TeX Live manager to locate "xmpincl" returns no hits ...

** Phil.
--

Philip Taylor