[XeTeX] Σχετ: Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Jul 11 18:46:23 CEST 2016

Zdenek Wagner wrote:
> As I found, it is not necessary to be fully PDF/X compliant, in some cases even PDF 1.5 is acceptable. It is a matter of negotiation with the printer what they accept and what they do not. The good companies are able to visualize the output without actually printing it so it is possible to check. and they can make the proof available on their web and send the private link to the customer.
Yes, that is what they have proposed, but we are asking for a hard-copy proof (for which we will be willing to pay, of course).
> Acrobat (at least v9) has even PDF/X profile, you can convert almost any PDF to PDF/X in a single step.
Sadly I have no budget for Acrobat 9, since all work that I have done for the last eight years has been /pro bono/.

** Phil.
--

Philip Taylor