[XeTeX] Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Jul 10 12:26:46 CEST 2016

Dear fellow XeTeXnicians -- I am, for the first time ever, trying to produce a XeTeX-generated PDF that is PDF/X-1A compliant.  I am /nearly/ there, but stumped by the need to add pdftitle and pdfinfo.  Were I to use XeLaTeX, I see that I could use :

\hypersetup

  {%

    pdftitle = {DocTitle},% PDF/X document should have a title

       pdfinfo =

        {%  Setting some more PDF/X stuff for xelatex

            ModDate={D:\pdfdate},% PDF/X document should have a modification date

            Trapped={False},% PDF/X document should have Trapped tag set

        }

  }

How, please, can I accomplish the same without using LaTeX ?  Hyperref appears unsupported by Miniltx.

Philip Taylor