[XeTeX] misplaced accents in printout only?

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:07:17 CET 2016

I've just tried to provide the short examples, but I can't get the problem
to manifest in a small sample yet.  The student has a lot of included
files, so it's non-trivial to whittle it down to the minimal case.  I may
be able to give more time to it this weekend.
Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk* <http://ualberta.Academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity