[XeTeX] misplaced accents in printout only?

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Jan 21 10:19:39 CET 2016

	Hi Dominik,

> I left {CMU Serif Italic} as the document font, and added
> \XeTeXinputnormalization=1 to the preamble
>
> This also produced PDF that printed *correctly* in all cases.  This is
> obviously the least fiddly solution.

  I'm glad this worked for you, but like Zdeněk I’m a little surprised
that it made any difference.  Could you possibly compile a short
examples of both PDF files and send it to this list, together with their
sources?  A few characters would suffice (as long as they do exhibit the
problem, of course).  I may not have time to analyse the issue right
now, but it will be most useful for future reference.

	Best,

		Arthur