[XeTeX] help with pgf xelatex issue

Stefan Müller stefan.mueller at fu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 14 10:10:37 CET 2016

Hi,

Some time ago I wrote an email to this list (19.2.2015) because I have
an issue with xelatex that does not arise when using pdflatex. Ulrike
Fischer looked into it and constructed other minimal examples and said
the issue is related to pgf.

I filed a bug report, but nothing happend:

http://sourceforge.net/p/pgf/bugs/354/

So, my question is: What can I do? I would pay somebody to fix this,
since it is really important for us.

Right now I am working with a double installation with texlive 2013,
which works, and texlive 2015, which does not work for drawing special
lines in trees. I compile the trees with texlive 2013, create PDFs and
include them into the documents, which are then compiled with texlive
2015. We are working on a textbook on how to use xelatex for linguistic
trees and I would like to include my code in this book. For this it is
crucial that this bug is fixed.

So, any help on this is highly appreciated and will be payed.

Thanks!

Best wishes

        Stefan

--
PGP welcome

Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                    Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973
Institut für Deutsche und Niederländische Philologie
Deutsche Grammatik
Habelschwerdter Allee 45
14 195 Berlin

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/