[XeTeX] Copyright page with \pagestyle{empty} clears all styles

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 14:42:59 CET 2016

This error seems related to fancyhdr. Apparently, the class file and one of the stylefiles you are using are causing a problem with the headers. This can happen, for example if the class file and one of the style files both attempt to set or redefine certain commands. To solve this kind of problem, you need to make a "minimal working example", i.e. a minimal file which triggers the error, and then try to figure out what the exact root of the problem is.
Wilfred