[XeTeX] XeTeX-MNWE.zip now uploaded

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Mon Feb 1 17:14:02 CET 2016

Dear Philip,

> OK, many thanks for the explanation, Akira-san :  presumably these
> messages indicate that I should take some action in order to eliminate
> them and allow the job to run to completion without warnings, but what
> action should I take ?

The first type of messages will be eliminated in TeX Live 2015, or 2016.

The second type of messages are due to not good fonts. Just ignore them.
If you want not to see the second type of messages,
xetex --output-driver="xdvipdfmx -q -E" ... ...
works, -q means really quiet in the present TeX Live source of xdvipdfmx.

Best,
Akira