[XeTeX] Strange tikz behaviour with xetex

Javad javadr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:14:12 CEST 2015

another example that I've encountered several weeks ago was:

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage[cmyk]{xcolor}
\usepackage{tikz}
\usepackage{pgf}
\usetikzlibrary{fadings}

\usepackage{pgfpages}
\pgfpagesuselayout{resize to}[a4paper]

\begin{document}

\begin{tikzpicture}[remember picture,overlay]
    \shade [top color=yellow,bottom color=red!50] (current page.north west)
rectangle (current page.south east);%
\end{tikzpicture}

\centerline{\Huge Hi Parsi\LaTeX{}}
\end{document}

It didn't produce the result of pdflatex! and it is so weird!
I've also reported it at http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/262877.

Do you have any suggestion for solving this?