[XeTeX] Right and left justification for a paragraph

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Nov 1 16:46:18 CET 2015

Philip Taylor wrote:

> Ah yes, that too seems to work (although I understand from Shakthi that
> he does not wish hyphenation to occur); it does, however, require
> \tolerance to be tweaked, at least when using Arial Unicode MS.

My earlier solution can be (also) ?improved? by increasing \tolerance
and reducing \emergencystretch, although I very much doubt whether it
leads to any significant improvement (if any difference at all) in the
typeset output :

> \hfuzz = 0 em
> \overfullrule = 1 em
> \emergencystretch = 1 em