[XeTeX] Case changing for Greek

Adam Twardoch (List) list.adam at twardoch.com
Sun May 17 01:20:55 CEST 2015

This type of selective assumptions is guaranteed to be error-prone.

Greek is used not only in modern texts that are entirely in Greek language. Greek text can be surrounded with various types of punctuation. In particular, Greek words and phrases can be inserted into text written in other languages (eg. English) which then uses different punctuation conventions.

So all kinds of punctuation, such as all types of quotation or question marks etc. and a full range of Unicode whitespace characters can legitimately follow a Greek phrase.

A.

Sent from my mobile phone.