[XeTeX] \font "<platform font>":color=FFFFFF produces black, not white glyphs

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:11:45 CEST 2015

Professional Acrobat contains Prepress Tools that can verify PDF and fix
quite a lot of problems. It costs money but a damaged book may cost even
more. And there is also a PitStop plugin that may be useful. Many print
houses have it and complain if the supplied PDF does not conform to PDF/X.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz