[XeTeX] \font "<platform font>":color=FFFFFF produces black, not white glyphs

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:54:32 CEST 2015

Just a word of warning, some phototypesetters do not treat transparency
correctly, transparent means black for them. Once I forgot to remove
transparency from a part of my TIFF image and this part was printed black
although on my screen the PDF (created by pdftex) was white. Since that
time I examine my TIFF files by tiffinfo to be sure that they are not
transparent.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz