[XeTeX] Strange issue with tanwin, arabxetex

FC firmicus04 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:55:17 CEST 2015

Dear Nathan,
I would be happy to help you debug this very strange behaviour. I will
contact you off-list. But first I need to install TL 2015 to a separate
virtual machine (as I am still using TL 2014).

BTW the utf mode does a little more than you think (it loads a mapping from
Latin to Arabic for punctuation signs, so that e.g. U+002C becomes U+060C
in the output), but anyway you are right: what you observe simply should
not happen.

Regards,
François