[XeTeX] Wrong dimensions when using \XeTeXpicfile with CMYK image

Marcel Korpel marcel.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:58:32 CET 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Akira Kakuto <kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp> wrote:
> I think I have fixed the problem in r36241 in TeX Live
> repository. I have changed XeTeX_pic.c and image/jpegimage.c
> a little. Please test.

Thanks for the patch. I can confirm it works as expected.

However, when not specifying width nor height nor [x|y]scaled I think
the internal size (i.e., DPI setting) should be used. When deleting
the width setting from my test case I get a large picture for both
CMYK images and a small (± 4 times narrower, I think correct) one for
the 300 DPI RGB image. When inserting an extra image, at 72 DPI RGB,
the image is similarly large as the CMYK images.

Regards,
Marcel